Board of Directors – Vice President
The Vice Presidents main objective is to support the President in directing the business of the association. He/she will serve to also ensure that the resolutions and directions of the Board are carried out and promote a positive image of the Association to the Membership and the general public.
The Vice President will be more focused on the Day-to-Day operations of the Association.
The Vice President’s duties include:
- Assist the President as he or she requests; and
- Act in his or her stead when the President is absent.
- Is liaison to the Raceday Director, Track Marshall and Key Appointed positions. Working closely to these volunteer positions to ensure that their duties are being carried out in an appropriate and effective manner.
- Is liaison to the Association’s Committees. Working closely with the appointed committees to ensure that they are on track and accomplishing their tasks and goals towards maintaining the business of OMRRA.
- Managing the day to day operations of OMRRA. Ensuring the raceday schedules and fee schedules are executed, that the President is aware and up to date on the progress of the committees and volunteers, and ensuring that the other Officers of the Board have what they need to carry out their duties.
- Ensures that activities exist to further promote OMRRA to the public on an ongoing basis, recruit new members and ensure the vitality of the membership of the Association for years to come.