OMRRA’s third event of 2013 is now open for registration!!
This will be a milestone for OMRRA. We are scheduled to run the chicane for all classes, all weekend. If you are looking for more practice then what we offer on Saturday and Sunday, 2Fast Track Days will be running the chicane all day Friday.
Ready to register for the May round? Its open!
SuperTeams is ready as well, here are some simple instructions to help you get setup;
- Pick a team captain. This will be the person responsible for setting up the team in Track Intel.
- Team captain logs into their Track Intel account.
- Run (or rerun) the bike interview for eligible classes. Superteams was just set up, so you must do the interview to make Superteams a legal class.
- Team partner must also run the bike interview. This can be done in advance or afterwards, but before registration.
- Create your team by selecting “Superteams, create new team” on the lower left of your profile. You will name your team and select your partner from the search engine. You can only select a partner with a Track Intel account and current race license.
- Once the team is created, either (but only one) team member may register the team for a race.
- Track Intel can not split your entry fee for Superteams.
- Superteams is subject to the $50 registration fee (like all registrations), so if one partner is already sprint racing, have them add it to their entry to avoid a redundant fee.
Please take a moment and look it over, if you see anything glaringly wrong, please let us know ASAP.
OMRRA Schedule – May 2013
ToR is scheduled for Sunday, Sunday, Sunday!!! Weather/schedule permitting of course. Remember, its $20 for 20 minutes!! ToR is going to be ran a little different this year, please be patient with us as we continue to create an enjoyable event for all to enjoy.