EBC Adds Yet Another Class to its Contingency Program for 2012
Garry Gallagher steps it up yet again for the 2012 OMRRA season with an expanded EBC Contingency.
Last year EBC was kind enough to add Formula Female and Novice to their list of supported classes. This year they have added yet another class-The 250 Ninja Cup.
I want to thank Garry and EBC for the support and passion for OMRRA racing.
Contingency will be provided for the following classes: 600, 750, & Open Supersport / 125 GP / Middleweight Supersport / Middleweight Superbike / Open Twins Superbike/ Novice/ Formula Female/ AND NOW The 250 Ninja Cup.
EBC BRAKES Contingency prizes will be paid in Certificate form. The Payouts for the above classes are:
1st PLACE = $30.00 - 2nd PLACE = $20.00 - 3rd PLACE = $10.00
1. EBC BRAKE pad product MUST be used.
2. EBC BRAKE Decals MUST be displayed on front windscreen and both sides of the motorcycle fairing.
Decals from other BRAKE companies MAY NOT be displayed!
3. Racer MUST list EBC BRAKES as a sponsor.
4. Racer MUST fill out and sign this form at EACH and EVERY race event.
5. Use one form per motorcycle per race day.
6. Racer MUST turn this form into Club Sign-up or Tech. Inspection BEFORE competition.