Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Not Associated With Racing

Janice,
    I do believe the title makes it clear the book is for the discerning reader.
    I do hope you have a good time with it.
    Heck, I'm thinking you'll have a ball!
    (fingers crossed )

Wish I could make it but the day before I am scheduled for some OT that weekend. Do you know if you'll doing any appearances near Seattle?

Quote Originally Posted by Evans Tomassini View Post
    Wish I could make it but the day before I am scheduled for some OT that weekend. Do you know if you'll doing any appearances near Seattle?
    Darn it, Evans! I did a gig at Engal's pub in Edmonds weekend a'fore last

We did have a good time. http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?s...3&l=550e048860 The handsome individual in the first pic be me. I'm followed by Fried Fred and Gator. Stretch is the 3rd one down on the left.

Pretty darn cool, eh?

Cans of Bud, on the train, are five bucks a pop. That makes Northern trips quite expensive

The book was amazing! I always knew you were a cool guy, but this book proves it once and for all. I truly enjoyed it!
    Janice M. Logan
    Member At Large ('13)
    Member ('89 - '13)
    Operations Manager ('98 - '10)
    President (93, 94, 96)

Well, I don't know about all'a that "cool guy" stuff, but I do thank you for the kind comment about the book!
    The writing keeps me off'a the streets. That's 'prolly the best for society

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Kennedy View Post
    Darn it, Evans! I did a gig at Engal's pub in Edmonds weekend a'fore last

We did have a good time. http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?s...3&l=550e048860 The handsome individual in the first pic be me. I'm followed by Fried Fred and Gator. Stretch is the 3rd one down on the left.

Pretty darn cool, eh?

Cans of Bud, on the train, are five bucks a pop. That makes Northern trips quite expensive
    Oh well. Keep me posted if you plan on doing another close by. I should be making a few trips to Portland for OMRRA during racing season too.

Quote Originally Posted by Evans Tomassini View Post
    Oh well. Keep me posted if you plan on doing another close by. I should be making a few trips to Portland for OMRRA during racing season too.
    Here ya go, Evans -

Hey boys and girls... Oops. That's the wrong wrong marketing material. Where's my "mature audiences" stuff? Here we go.

Ladies and gentlemens, I'm proud to announce another book signing! Wow, this writer gig really keeps a guy hopping, eh?

http://litsam.com/2012/events/forest-grove/

That there Iron Horse Garage is owned by none other than Fried Fred. He goes by Wild Bill these days, but back then he was Fred - a character in the book (he's still a character).

Speaking of: Stone, Gator and possibly Stretch will be in attendance. ...more characters.

As you can see from the information, we're trying to raise a few bones for the folks coming back from "over there" what could use a hand.

If you happen to be in the neighborhood, or've nothing else to do that day, come look at cars and bikes and shoot the breeze.

Well, poo... now that I look I see that's a race weekend. Crud... But we will be partying well into the evening!